Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cheesy Dijon Broccoli and Cauliflower


I wanted to do something different with some cauliflower and broccoli that I had in my fridge last week. I looked online trying to find a recipe that sounded really good. I ended up taking a couple of different ideas and doing my own thing. It turned out so, so good. All six of us really liked it. I thought for sure that my kids wouldn't eat it with the spicy mustard in it, but everyone of them did and even asked for seconds.  I have more cauliflower and broccoli in my fridge now, and can't wait to make this again.

Cheesy Dijon broccoli and Cauliflower

1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
2-3 crowns broccoli, cut into florets
3/4 cup mayo
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Steam cauliflower and broccoli until they are tender. Meanwhile, mix rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. When veggies are at desired doneness, fold them into the sauce mixture. Pour into a pan/casserole dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.

1 comment:

Jay and Krista said...

I am more than happy take your word that this is good lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...