Monday, March 21, 2011

Homemade Ranch Dressing

I am really picky about ranch dressing.  Nothing can ruin a really great salad faster than a really bad ranch!  I usually make ranch from a dry mix, but a couple of weeks ago, I decided that I was going to venture out and try making it totally from scratch. It turned out really good, and I think I am done with dry mixes!  If you make ranch from scratch, please share your recipe with me!

Homemade Ranch Dressing

2 cups mayo
1 cup buttermilk
3 tsp dried parsley
2 tsp onion salt
2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp seasoned salt (I used Lowry's)
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper

Whisk together all ingredients, refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.

1 comment:

Aly said...

I am totally picky about it too! And I've wanted to try the stuff from scratch. Good motivation! You're amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...