Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mock Hollandaise Sauce

I have recently mentioned how lucky I am to have 4 kids that all love broccoli.  Well, what is even luckier is that I have 4 kids that all love asparagus.  I'm not lying.  It's the truth. WE LOVE ASPARAGUS! And we are proud of it! The only thing that makes asparagus even better is making it totally unhealthy with this sauce! Ha Ha! I need to venture out with more recipes that have asparagus.This is really the only way we ever eat it... either steamed or grilled, with this sauce.  If anyone has an amazing recipe that has asparagus in it, please share! 

Mock Hollandaise Sauce

1/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. salt
dash of pepper
1 Tbsp. lemon juice

Stir together butter, mayo, salt and pepper in a saucepan over med/low heat until mixture is smooth and hot.  Stir in lemon juice and serve.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...