Friday, February 18, 2011

Andrew's Bean Dip

So, a few weeks ago I was at my sister's house, and her son Andrew was home eating lunch.  He had made this bean dip for his lunch that was so yummy! Once I tried it, I couldn't stop eating it.  He should have never let me have a bite!  So a few days later we were having having a friend over for dinner and having tacos.  So I made this for an appetizer with homemade tortilla chips.  Yum, Yum, Yummy!

Andrew's Bean Dip

1 can refried beans
1 cup of salsa (if you know my sister Laurie, her homemade salsa is the best for this)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or however much you want to put in)

Mix salsa into the beans. Warm mixture up either in the microwave (stirring often) or in a saucepan on top of the stove.  When mixture is hot, stir in cheese and serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...