Friday, February 11, 2011

Easiest Meatloaf



I have been making this meatloaf for a few years now. We really like it a lot. My kiddos devour it when I make it.  I love that I can make the whole thing in a gallon size ziplock bag and never have to touch the raw meat with my hands! This really is a great and easy meatloaf that is yummy.

Meatloaf

2 lb. lean ground beef
1 pkg.  (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup water
2   eggs, beaten
1/2 cup Barbecue Sauce, divided (you could use ketchup if you prefer)
 
Place all ingredients except 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce in gallon-size ziplock bag. Remove excess air from bag; seal bag and squeeze until ingredients are evenly mixed. Shape meat mixture into loaf in bag. Transfer loaf from bag to a 9x13 baking dish (I always line mine with foil for easy clean-up). Spread remaining barbecue sauce on top. Bake at 375 degrees for about 1 hour. (If you prefer to make it in a bowl and mix it with your hands, you totally can.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...