Thursday, October 7, 2010

Best Purse Ever

So, I know this is a recipe blog and all. But I have this really great purse, and today when I was reviewing it on their website, they asked if I wanted to share the review on my blog. I thought "oh ya, I have a blog now". So I decided that since I LOVE LOVE LOVE my purse, I would share it on here in case any of you are looking for a new, perfect purse. I am a huge fan of Kipling bags. I have owned a few,(I think this is my 3rd or 4th) and have never been disappointed. They never wear out... literally last forever. I was introduced to them by my friend Lee-ann, and will forever be indebted.
P.S. Mine is chocolate brown.... so cute!


Best bag EVER
from North Salt Lake, UT on 10/7/2010
5out of 5
Pros: Great Color, Enough Compartments, Good Organization, High Quality, Attractive, Good Strap Length, Easy Access
Best Uses: Date Night / Night Out, Traveling, Commuting, Shopping, Office
Describe Yourself: Comfort-Oriented, Classic, Stylish, Modern, Practical
I am a stay at home mom with 4 little kids. This bag does everything. I use it as my purse, but it is so much more than that. It fits diapers and wipes, and everything else I need on the go. I love all the little compartments, so that I know where everything is right when I need it. There couldn't be a more perfect purse for my life.

1 comment:

PixieGirl said...

You are a lucky duck-to have a purse you love is no small thing! I have purse issues, either too small for a diaper and wipes or too big to lug around. I'm thinking I may have to investigate this one:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...