Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Zucchini Bread


This really is the best zucchini bread recipe in the whole entire world. Really. It is. I wish I had a picture of the whole loaf. But everytime I make it, it gets taken to friends and family, and gobbled up by my own family so quickly that I always forget to snap a picture. This picture is actually of a plate that I took to my parents, then realized after I gave it to them that I really needed a picture. So I just hurried and took one. But you can see how yummy and moist it looks. It really is the best!


Zucchini Bread


1 1/4 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
3 tsp. vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
4 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups grated zucchini

Grease and flour (I usually just spray them, but sometimes they do get stuck...) two 8x4 inch pans. Preheat Oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients. Then add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Mix well. Fold in zucchini until well combined.  Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake for 40-60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for about 20 minutes, then remove the bread from the pans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am happy to announce that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! I am a new follower through Bloggy Moms:) Come check it out Busy, Young, Single Momma Sanity! You will find yourself in the "You'll Never Beliebster!" post. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...