Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hot Chocolate Bar


I was in charge of my family Christmas party this year. Because there are a bunch of us, we had the party at our church building. We had a fun dinner of all appetizers, then we watched the movie "Tangled" on a big screen with a projector. I rented a big popcorn machine and had tons of candy on hand for the movie. It was a whole lot of fun. It was a nice and relaxing evening for everyone during such a busy time of year.
I also had a Hot Chocolate Bar which everyone seemed to love. I saw the idea on Pinterest, and knew it would be a really fun addition to the party. Here is a list of what I included on the bar:
  • Stephens Hot Chocolate Mix
  • Stephens Cider mix (because my mom can't have chocolate)
  • Mini Marshmallows
  • Mini Peppermint Marshmallows
  • Cans of Whipped Cream
  • Chocolate Chips
  • Crushed Andes Mints
  • Crushed Candy Canes
  • Crushed Whoppers
  • Crushed Heath Candy Bars
  • Rolos











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...