Thursday, May 19, 2011

Product Review-On The Go Applesauce

For those of you with little ones, I wanted to share with you a great new product. I kinda wanna kiss whoever came up with this idea (just on the cheek though). I discovered these a few months ago, and I am so glad I did. They are so convenient.  I like to keep a couple of them in my purse to have handy when my 2 year old is hungry and breaking down when we are out and about. I also bought a bunch of them to take on vacation with us a few weeks ago, and they were perfect.  They were a great, mess-free snack on the long car ride, and also easy to throw in the basket of the stroller and take into different attractions with us.  All four of my kiddos love them, and I love that it is a healthy, easy, mess-free snack. So far I have only been able to find them at WalMart, which kinda stinks because I don't normally shop at WalMart, but find myself taking special trips there just to buy these.  They are a bit pricey, $2.13 for 4, but so worth the money. Because they are a bit pricey, I keep them hidden in my house so that my kids don't eat them any ol' time. I try to keep them strictly for "on the go".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...