Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baked Omelet Cups

I was trying to figure out what to make last Saturday for breakfast. I wasn't in the mood for anything sweet like pancakes or waffles. I saw that we had some deli-ham in the fridge, and I got the idea to try making a baked omelet.  I used the new ramekins that I got for my birthday and made little individual ones. (you could do this in a muffin tin if you don't have ramekins) They turned out so good! I will definitely make these again! It was a fun and easy way to make omelets, individualizing each one, and having them all ready at the same time, instead of having them ready and eating them one at a time.

Baked Omelet Cups

8 slices of ham
10 eggs
1/3 cup milk
salt & pepper
cheese
tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, (whatever toppings you choose)

Spray ramekins with cooking spray. Press a slice of ham into each one, then put cheese into the ham cup, and any other toppings that you want.  Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper, then pour evenly into each cup. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes, or until eggs are at desired doneness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...