Monday, February 28, 2011

Easy Chicken & Noodle Stir-fry

This is a favorite of my family's.  Especially my oldest daughter.  She even requested this for her birthday dinner a couple years ago.  I originally got the recipe from Kraft, but made a few changes to fit my family's tastes.  It is really easy too, which makes it taste all the better to me! I used spaghetti noodles for the one pictured, because I didn't have any angel hair pasta.

Chicken & Noodle Stir-Fry

1/2 lb. angel hair pasta, uncooked
2 cups small broccoli florets
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1/2 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp garlic powder (I usually use a couple of minced cloves instead)


Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook the chicken in a large skillet until almost done, then add the broccoli, and cover the skillet, and cook until chicken is done and broccoli is crisp-tender. (You could also add the broccoli to the pasta for the last couple of minutes it is cooking.  That is what the original recipe suggests, but I always just put mine in with the chicken) In a small bowl, stir together dressing, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Stir sauce into chicken and broccoli. Heat sauce, then fold in the drained noodles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...