Friday, September 10, 2010

Easiest Teriyaki Sauce EVER


This really is the easiest ever. I got this "recipe" from my friend Tia. I have used it a few different ways. This picture is just of some stir-fried chicken and veggies, on rice with the sauce drizzled over the top. I have served it with just chicken and rice, with no veggies. I have used the sauce as a marinade, then grilled the chicken. And I have served it as a dipping sauce for chicken. So versatile, so easy!

Teriyaki Sauce

1 cup Soy Sauce
1 cup Sugar
1 cup Water

Combine ingredients in sauce pan and bring to a soft boil. Serve as desired.
(You can simmer it for a while, and it will thicken a little, although, if simmered too long, the flavors may become a little too intense)

**You can obviously make any quantity of this that you want. Any amount in Equal Parts will work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...