Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shredding Chicken

A few days ago, I was making these Baked Chicken Taquitos and was about to shred all of the chicken with a fork, when I had this vague remembrance of my friend Aly leaving a comment on this recipe, saying that she had heard you could shred chicken with a hand mixer. So I decided to try it out. I had sauteed my chicken in a little bit of olive oil. I just took it straight from the saute pan, and put it all into my KitchenAid mixer with the paddle attachment. I turned it on the lowest speed, and Wah Lah! It was perfectly shredded in just a few seconds. It was seriously amazing! So here is to no more shredding by hand!

 Before

After

2 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Did this shredding thing tonight for our Cream Cheese Chicken Rolls. Awesome!

Wonders said...

Um...did I mention I LOVE YOU? This is the awesomest thing I've ever seen! Who'd of thought? Keep the wisdom coming MA. :)
P.S. Many of your recipes shown in this blog have become favorites of missionaries here. Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...