Monday, August 16, 2010

Lemon Bundt Cake


We first had this cake at a High Priest Group Social (a church group) in Ankeny. Our friend Cozanne Layton brought it. It was love at first bite. Everytime I take this cake anywhere, I get asked for the recipe. Thank You Cozanne for sharing the recipe with me. Leah requests this cake every year for her birthday.

Lemon Bundt Cake

1 box yellow cake mix
1 box instant lemon pudding
2/3 cup veg. oil
3/4 cup water
4 eggs

Mix for about 2 min. and pour into a bundt pan that has been sprayed well with Pam. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 min. Brush icing on cake while it is still warm.

Icing:
2 T orange juice
2 T lemon juice
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

2 comments:

The Beardsley Fam said...

This looks so good! I can't wait to try it!

cox said...

I made this with a lemon cake mix. Even yummier.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...