Sunday, August 15, 2010

Chocolate Bundt Cake


This is a super great chocolate cake recipe that I got from my SIL Lori. Lori changed our lives and the lives of many of my friends when she shared this recipe with me. Ha Ha. It is known in Ankeny, Iowa as "MaryAnn's Chocolate Cake", but I confess that it is really "Lori's Chocolate Cake". My daughter Anna always requests this as her birthday cake.

Chocolate Bundt Cake

1 devils food cake mix with pudding in the mix
2 eggs
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 pint sour cream
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and milk for about 2 min. then fold in sour cream followed by folding in the chocolate chips. Bake in a bundt pan (spray well with Pam) for 45-50 min. Let cool then frost with "The Best Chocolate Frosting Ever" (I will post the recipe above)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Chocolate and sour cream. A winning combination.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...