Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cheesy Potatoes (AuGratin Potatoes)


This is the first of many recipes that I will post that I got from my sister-in-law Lori. (She has been my SIL since I was 3, so she is really more of a sister than a SIL... Love you Lori) Lori has always made these yummy potatoes, and I started making them about 5 years ago. They are SO incredibly good. My kiddos LOVE, love, love them. Thanks for sharing your recipe Lori!

Cheesy Potatoes


7-9 potatoes (cut french fry style)
1 pint whipping cream (you can use more or less than this...whatever you prefer)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (same as cream... you can use more or less)
salt

Place potatoes in a 9x13 pan, sprinkle some salt over them, then drizzle the whipping cream over them. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover tightly with foil,(I usually spray the foil with Pam so that the cheese doesn't stick to it) and bake at 375 degrees for about 90 minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...